Suji-Coconut Ladoo Recipe :
1 cup suji ( semolina)
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp rose water
1 tsp cardamom powder
1/2 + 1/4 cup dessicated coconut (dry)
1/2 cup chopped almonds and raisins
2 tbsp ghee
1. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan,add the chopped almonds and raisins and fry on low heat.
2. Now add the suji and roast until slightly golden.
3. Add the sugar and cardamom and keep roasting for 5 minutes. The heat should be low throughout.
4. Now add the dessicated coconut, mix well and pour the milk along with the rose water.
5. Mix well and remove from the heat.
6. Let the mixture cool for a couple of minutes. Form tiny balls with the mixture and roll it in the 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut. Set aside to cool.