Easy Fruit Trifle (Recipe)
1 sponge cake (I used ready made)
2 cups chopped fruits ( strawberry, pineapple, kiwi)
1/2 cup sugar syrup
2 cups whipped cream
1. In a bowl, mix the chopped fruits with the sugar syrup. Refrigerate.
2. Slice the cake horizontally to make two equal halves (discs).
3.In a flat bottomed glass dish place the first slice, it should fit well.
4. Take the fruits and pour the syrup in another bowl.
5. Sprinkle half of the syrup on the cake .
6. Spread 1 cup whipped cream on the moist cake.
7. Spread half of the fruit mixture on the cream evenly.
8. Cover with the other half of the cake.
9. Repeat step 5,6,and 7. Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
10. Serve chilled.