Pan -roasted chicken ( recipe):
6 pcs chicken thighs with the skin
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp honey
1 tsp Italian mixed herbs(dry)
1 tsp ginger paste
1tsp garlic paste
1 tsp coarsely crushed black pepper
salt to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Beat the thighs slightly with a meat tenderizer or the base of a heavy pan.
2. Mix all the ingredients and 1 tbsp olive oil with the chicken and marinate for minimum 30 minutes. The longer, the better though.
3. Heat a frying pan or a grill pan and place the chicken thighs skin side down. Let it sizzle for 3-5 minutes on high heat, then lower the heat to medium for 5-7 minutes.
4. Drizzle the remaining olive oil on the un-cooked side of the thighs a 3-5 minutes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat, let the chicken pieces rest for at-least 5 minutes before serving.