Mini Puff Pizza Recipe :
1 sheet of ready-made puff pastry
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
1/2 cup canned corn kernels (drained)
2-3 tbsp chopped spring onions
salt and pepper as per taste
1 cup grater cheese ( melting type)
circular cookie cutter, a greased cup cake baking tray
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree.
2. Lightly roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface, almost doubling the size of the sheet.
3. Using the cookie cutter, cut out circles from the puff pastry sheet.
4. Place the circles into the greased cup cake slots, press lightly.
5. Mix the filling in a bowl and put 1 tsp in each slot on top of the pastry shell.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with the melting cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. De-mold and serve warm with tomato ketchup.