Grilled Eggplants (recipe) :
2-3 medium sized eggplants
2 tbsp cooking oil or olive oil
salt to taste
1 tsp red chili powder
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Slice the eggplants diagonally, about 1/4 inches thick.
2. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
3. mix the oil and make sure every slice is coated on both the sides.
4. Heat a thick bottomed pan (preferably grill pan) and arrange the sliced eggplants in a single layer.
5. Cover and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes on medium-high heat.
6. Cook both the sides in the same manner.
7. Lower the heat and sprinkle the salt, chili powder and lemon juice. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
8. Turn off the heat. For serving, arrange the slices on top of each other like a pyramid.
This is a very simple and quick to make recipe with amazingly good results, just make sure you don't burn the eggplants.....