Fruit Cream Recipe:
1 can mixed fruits (drained) or 2 cups chopped (strawberry, mango, apple and grapes)
200 ml whipping cream
3 tbsp powdered sugar
3 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
1. Whip the cream until thickened. Now add the powdered sugar and whip till soft peaks are formed.
2. Add the ice cream spoon by spoon and fold slowly.
3. when all the ice-cream is incorporated, whip once more for 30 seconds, cover and freeze.
4. Keep the fruits refrigerated.
5. Remove the ice cream mixture 5-7 minutes before serving.
6. Spoon out the fruits in individual bowls and top with the ice-cream mix.
7. Garnish with some more fruits and serve.