Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Watching Titanic

I watched Titanic the movie, in the morning, right after my tea. i did not move from the couch until noon. I did not cook lunch and offered my hubby an instant breakfast. The point is that I was so engrossed in the movie that nothing else mattered for the next 3 1/2 hours. Just so you know I have watched Titanic umpteen number of times and every time is like the first. Each time I am awestruck by the grandeur of the ship itself, the detailed costumes, the tragic love-story and the flamboyant Jack Dawson .

This time though, was different. I realized, through the movie that no matter what ones social status is, we all want to be alive. Money has no value when it comes down to a breadth for a few more seconds. We all, be it rich or poor, young or old are afraid of the unknown and hence of death. Though admitting this fear or dealing with it is different from person to person.

So, like Jack from the movie made Rose promise to live life to its fullest, we all should do the same. Make every moment count.............Happy Living!

No comments:

Post a Comment