So, I start with Mini Corn Spinach Pies...
Mini Corn Spinach Pies:
1 sheet ready to use puff pasrty
1/2 cup flour for dusting
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup grated cheese (any melting cheese)
cup cake tray or small ramekins
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree.
2. Roll out the pastry sheets, on a well dusted surface and cut them into 12 squares, approx. 2"x 2".
3. Place each square in the each ramekin.
4. Fill it with spoonful of spinach corn mixture(earlier blog).
5. Season with salt and pepper and top with the cheese.
6. Bake n the hot oven for 20-25 minutes.