Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING

Hello All ,
                   Today I have done something quite unlike my usual self. I have kind of come out in the open!!

My near and dear ones know me as a quite and mostly private person..............but here I am writing a blog!

And this blog will be dedicated to all those women who really would like to do something on their own but are not courageous enough to take the first step . This my friends is the first step for me , although a small one.

The contents of this blog may vary from a new recipe i found or created ( i love cooking)
or my opinion on a movie or some tips and tricks , maybe even a funny incident worth sharing.

And I would love to receive advise and inputs from all of you out there because as the name suggests I am a NEW KID ON DA BLOG !!!


                   
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment