Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trying to get back....

Its been almost 2 months since I wrote something, that either happens when nothing interesting is happening around you or one is so busy that there is no time to write. In the last months there was quite a bit of activity in my life. Some exciting, some tiring and some outright boring. First we changed our residence, that was in mid-2010, getting used to a new home and finding a new maid has never been a cake walk. Then there was Ramadan, need I say more?
My little princess started pre-school,that was exciting. A new uniform, books and bag, craft work and regular home-work. Oh yes I also tried to re-visit my gym, for a few weeks, that endeavor was not entirely successful, so I am back to square one now.
We visited Singapore for a couple of days, that was fun. Ate lots of sweets for Diwali thanks to my kind friends. And later attended a super duper party with the same theme.
Also worth mentioning is that my little princess performed in a mini concert at school and won the second place for recital. And I can tell you that it was a proud moment.
Besides that I took up upon me a new project, recycling my old bed-cover and re-inventing a quilt.
I will elaborate about that in the next post soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment