Spinach-Corn Delight Recipe:
3 cups finely chopped spinach
1/2 cups boiled corn ( can use well drained tinned corn)
1 onion chopped
1 large tomato chopped
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
3-4 dried red chilies
salt and pepper as per taste
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp cooking oil
1. In a pan heat the oil and saute the onions until soft.
2. Break the chilies into 4-5 pieces and fry with the onions.
3. When the mixture is fragrant add the cumin powder,salt, pepper, ginger and garlic pastes, fry well.
4. Add the chopped tomato and cook until, the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
5. Now, throw in the spinach and saute, stir until mixed well.
6. Cover and cook on a med-high flame for 2-3 minutes.
7. Time to add the corn, mix well, cook for 5-7 minutes,stir occasionally.
Spinach - Corn Delight is ready, about the twists to modify it into different meal ideas ....next time.